Here’s what I’m happy about right now:
1. I just finished week 4 of my couch to 5k plan. I was really intimidated by week 4, but it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.
2. Denver in 2 days!
3. River rafting on Sunday.
4. 2 weeks in a row of weight loss, and I’m on track for a 3rd.
5. Made a new friend this weekend, and he loves to cook healthy and work out.
6. Signed up for half marathon training today. Paid the fee and everything. Oh yes, this is happening.
7. Cancelled my cable today. Whoot!
Here’s what I’m not happy about:
1. Internet has been down for over 24 hours and I have a tech coming out to fix it tomorrow. Which means I will miss my one day of Pilates this week. Boo!
2. I’m typing this all on my iPhone. Booooo!
More when I have a real computer. I can’t even see what I’m typing now.