My last post was just after a horrible, awful, emotional, disastrous run. Well! Saturday I had an AMAZING run. Things went well, and I’d say on a scale of 1 to 10 it was an 8 or 8.5. The only two downfalls were my ovaries being all crampy (booo!) and the fact that I still run sloooooooow. BUT – I did run 14:57 minute mile average over 4 miles. That is very very slow, but it is my fastest speed yet! Oh, also, my knee was a little sore later that day and today. But nothing horrible.
I actually felt like I had a good amount of energy that day, and I think my nutrition last week was pretty solid. One of my goals was to get greens in every day, and I did. The only downside is I haven’t done that well with my greens this weekend. But, I am aspiring to keep my nutrition on track again this week, and hopefully have another awesome run this Saturday!
Goals for this week:
1. Maintain good nutrition momentum
2. Continue with the 3/2 run walk split.
3. Be in bed no later than 10 each night
Successes last week:
1. Ate greens every day
2. Got guest bedroom cleaned and reset back into my reading room (ahhh bliss!)
3. Limited carbs in the evening, and came up with evening light meal ideas
4. Aced a personal goal that I’ll discuss in a future post sometime in the future.